Do you want to visit our critically endangered species? Please come and join the field trip with the title is
“Interaction with the Sumatran Wildlife Heritage”
as a part of the2016 3rd International Wildlife Symposium (IWS 2016). The field trip will be on 20th October 2016 to Way Kambas National Park visiting Sumatran Rhino Sanctuary (SRS), Prof. Dr. Ir. Rubini Atmawidjaja Elephant Hospital and Elephant Training Center (PLG). We only have 40 seats.
Registration fee IDR 300,000/participant.
Don’t miss it!
Field trip October 20, 2016
There are three options of destinations:
1. Pahawang Island, Pesawaran,
2. Rhino Camp, Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park,
3. Way Kambas National Park (Sumatran Rhino Sanctuary, elephant conservation center, elephant hospital)
1. Registration fee (one field trip destination): IDR 300.000
2. For foreign participant with tourist visa IDR 550
3. Minimum number of participants: 20 persons per destination
Explore Lampung, explore our wildlife
Febri Anggriawan Widodo Phone : +6285225760151 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fikti Aprilinayati Phone : +6281311400359 Email : email@example.com